||- Director of the Oculoplastic and Orbital Unit and the Neuro-Ophthalmology Unit of ICOftalmología.
- Specialist, Ocular Trauma Unit since 2003.
- Oculoplastic Surgery, eyelid and ocular surface reconstruction surgery
- Nasolacrimal duct surgery
- Orbital surgery
- Eyelid malposition surgery: ptosis, eyelid retraction, entropion, ectropion, congenital eyelid defects.
- Reconstructive eye surgery in facial paralysis.
- Reconstructive surgery following orbital trauma and eye burns.
- Ocular surface reconstruction procedures: dermal and mucosal grafts, amniotic membrane graft.
- Management of anophthalmic socket, enucleation, evisceration and ocular prostheses.
- Dacryocystorhinostomy, repair of nasolacrimal duct lesions and paediatric nasolacrimal intubation.
- Orbital tumours and thyroid-related orbitopathy.
- Evaluation and diagnosis of neurological diseases with visual impairment: optic neuropathies, oculomotor nerve palsy, disorders of the pupil, brain lesions, intracranial hypertension.
- Assessment of magnetic resonance and computed axial tomography images of the central nervous system and orbits.