• MS: TNMC & BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai
• MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
• Surgical Oncology: Dr. BRA-IRCH, AIIMS, Delhi
• Fellowship: Advanced GI surgery
Dr. Deepak Jha is an MBBS Graduate from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and completed his general surgery training from Nair Hospital, Mumbai. He received his training in surgical oncology from Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), AIIMS. He has been previously associated with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer hospital & Sir Gangaram Hospital.
His areas of interest are early breast cancer, breast oncoplasty and head neck cancers in young adults.
Dr. Deepak Jha is currently working as Consultant in the Department of Surgical Oncology at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. He was last associated with Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon. He has been previously associated with RGCI and Sir Ganga Ram hospital.
• Early Breast Cancer, ROLL, Breast Oncoplasty & Reconstruction
• Head & Neck cancers, Oral cancer in young adults, Smokeless tobacco and its association with oral cancer